This post is in partnership with Walmart.
Who’s gearing up for some winter travel? It’s that time of year 🙂 Visiting family and friends is definitely on the agenda. I feel like traveling over the holidays is a whole other beast, wouldn’t you agree? I think it’s nice to dress it up a bit for the holidays. Although comfort is definitely a priority (as well as affordablility ofc). Now that we are out of hibernation-mode and out-and-about more, it’s nice to dress it up a bit, don’t you think?
Of course, Walmart to the rescue. I’m really loving their Free Assembly line – it’s filled with quality wardrobe staples at reasonable prices. They make it easy to outfit yourself from head-to-toe at a great price. I’ve found pretty much all I need at Walmart this winter season. I love when they make it easy on us like that!
All of these pieces tend to stick with a classic more traditional vibe, as opposed to trendy. I like to think they’ll last more than one seasons at least 😉 Happy travels!
- Cashmere gloves. Super soft, super warm.
- A classic watch. A solid choice that’ll help you make it to your gate on time.
- A pretty purse. This one is giving me Kelly vibes at a tiny fraction of the price.
- Satin pants. Love the vibe these are giving. Perfect for any holiday party.
- Silver bracelet. This would make a great gift as well!
- A nice coat. You could wear this coat on so many different occassions.
- A classic white button down. A wardrobe must-have.
- Sweater dress. This will keep you comfy and warm and looking good.
- Dressy flats. These have the perfect amount of sparkle.
- Barrel bag. I love this adorable bag!
- A Modern puffer. The silhouette of this jacket keeps you from looking out-dated, while keeping you warm.
- Stylish rain boots. For when the weather is a little too wet for those flats above.
- Versatile PJs. These definitely could be used on the daily.
- A weekender. A versatile bag that could be used for so many purposes.
- Loafers. A classic version perfect for most outfits.
- Watch. A great everyday watch.
- Lowkey cap. Dresses up or down.
- Cashmere beanie. I hate when beanies are scratchy. A cashmere version is just the ticket.
- A fun sweatshirt. This design give this sweatshirt a level up.
- A warm vest. good for all cold weather.
- Bomber. The faux suede updates this classic jacket.
- Boots. This sturdy pair is visually appealing
- Cargo Jacket. A dressier option than the last one and great for weathering the elements.
- A leather duffel. timeless.