Looking for some great gift ideas for those tweens and teens? It can be pretty difficult when they’re in that in-between stage. Don’t worry we got you!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you make a purchase after clicking on a link.
Here are some fun ideas for those tween/teen boys this Christmas:
- Mansions of Madness. This interactive board game looks next-level fun. I love that interactive aspect and I think most teens would be curious to try this out.
- Gaming Headset. This one has great reviews and has that fun lighting effect. Oh and it’s a great price and on sale right now too.
- Mail Order Mystery. Another interactive adventure to try! This one arrives by mail and comes with clues that kids use to solve the mystery. They have a bunch of different themes to choose from as well as ones that fit each age group.
- HappyMe Journal. This might be more for the younger kids, but it seems like a great way to get the younger generation more comfortable with their emotions. It’s just so important for mental health to be able to recognize your feelings. The sooner you start the better!
- Solar Puff* These collapsable, portable solar lights come in handy in so many situations – whether you’re camping, road-tripping, enjoying the outdoors at night or just need a quick indoor light. We always keep it ready to go. We also love the fact that it’s solar so no need for plugging in. Makes a fun gift for teens to keep in their room or car.
- Memo Steel Water Bottle. I’ve always admired these flat water bottles, but didn’t like the fact that they were made of plastic. Now they have the stainless steel version and I’m sold. They’re flat so it makes them fit in those backpacks more easily.
- Wooden Baseball Board Game* I love the classic look of a wooden board game. And this Baseball game is a huge hit at our house. Our son is a big baseball player, so we love to bust this game out in the off-season!
- E-Bike. My son has this electric bike and it’s one of his most prized possesions. It’s a great way to grant them some more independence and adventure.
- Portable Mini Speaker. Yes there are so many different speaker options out there, but this cute one is waterproof, floats and packs a punch with the sound. Oh and it should give you around 14 hours of music in between charges.
- Nike Tech Hoodie. This zippered hoodie is super on trend right now and it comes in so many different colors.
- Chameleon Board Game We haven’t played this yet, but have heard amazing reviews! And it’s on sale right now too.
- Hover Soccer Disc. This seems like a great way to play some indoor soccer! And it’s a great price right now for $10.
And here are some choices for the young ladies:
- Steel Water Bottle with Magnetic Phone Mount. How cool is this? I love the fact that it’s made from stainless steel, but the magnetic phone mount is just genius. Great way to hold your phone while scrolling TikTok or even making videos.
- Jewelry Stand. This one has spots for it all, even earrings and it’s just pretty to look at too. Oh and did I mention it’s on sale?
- Reusable Eye Mask Patches. I hate using disposable masks, these reusable ones are the perfect alternative.
- Silk Pillowcase and Eye Mask set. This set is perfect for any lady, young or old. If your recipient doesn’t need an eye mask, the pillowcase on its own is great too, and on sale for an amazing price (50% off!)
- Portable Projector. These portable projectors are perfect for your teens who don’t have TVs in their rooms. They can just use it on a blank wall or even for an impromptu outdoor movie night.
- Hugely Popular Leggings. With over 95,000 reviews…these leggings are obviously good stuff.
- Mini Ugg dupes. With growing feet sometimes you just don’t want to invest that much into shoes they’ll grow out of or wear out of in a heartbeat. These make a perfect, more cost-effective option.
- Viral Watercolor Paint Palette. I’ve seen so many ads and reviews on this paint palette. I’m intrigued and it looks like a lot of fun for young artists.
- Bar Shampoo & Conditioner. Bar soap is a great way to reduce waste and this set almost looks like art!
- Highly Rated Marker Set. So many great reviews on this marker set. Perfect for bullet journaling, bible study or just doodling.
- Hair Wrap Towel. I’ve heard this is a must-have for fine, thin hair.
- Noise Cancelling Headphones. These are on huge discount right now! Run, don’t walk 😉
Not sponsored, but affiliate links are used, which means I may receive a commission if you make a purchase after clicking on a link. Items marked with an * have been gifted.
See more gift guides here! Thanks for reading!