Do you have an eye for design and love getting the same look for less? Now’s your chance to join our team as one of our Room Redo Designers. You’ll be creating one design a week with a chance to contribute more if desired. You’ll need to be familiar with WordPress as well as have access to Adobe Photoshop and know how to use it. Looking for confident e-designers with a distinct style! Opportunities to post more are available by doing daily finds, home trends or color trends. Adobe Photoshop and WordPress required!
Pay is per design and paid as the beginning of each month. Each room redo post is $60 and I’m looking for at least one post a week.
If you’re interested, here are a few important facts. You’ll need to:
- Pick 3 potential rooms to redesign and create an audience poll to choose which room to design.
- You’ll submit those 3 rooms a few weeks ahead of time using a shared google sheet.
- Provide post drafts at least two weeks ahead of time.
- Draft corresponding social media for your posts.
- Get approval to feature the original room on the blog.
- Create the post images using a (provided) photoshop template.
To apply, please answer the following questions in an email to copycatchic @ gmail along with any questions you might have!
- Do you currently have a blog? If so, can you send me the link?
- Are you a designer by trade? If so, tell me more about your experience.
- How would you describe your style?
- Are you familiar with WordPress?
- Do you have and know how to use Photoshop?
- Do you have a Pinterest account? Can you send me the link to it?
- Do you have an Instagram account? Can you send me the link to it?
- Please send me 4 images of spaces you would like to recreate if you’re hired.