You’ll be working directly with Reichel to manage the blog, calendar and social media channels. You’ll be working around 8-10+ hours a week, mostly from home, but must be local enough to have in person meetings once a month or as needed.
- managing contributors and team
- keeping track, updating and setting blog and social calendars for the team
- keeping post schedule on track and organized
- post editing and formatting.
- Strong design aesthetic inline with the copycatchic brand
- Experience with WordPress, graphic design and/or Adobe Photoshop a huge plus
- Strong grasp of all major social media platforms necessary
- Good communication skills a must
- Send me the links to your Instagram and Pinterest accounts.
- Do you have a blog? What is the link?
- Are you familiar with the WordPress platform?
- Do you have and know how to use Adobe Photoshop?
- Why do you think you’d be a good fit?
- What are your strengths? weaknesses?
- Where do you live?
- What is your availability like?
- Why do you think you’d be an asset to the team?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?