This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you make a purchase after clicking on a link.
- The Hurom H400 Easy Clean Slow Juicer* This powerhouse would definitely be a jewel in any kitchen. It’s a slow juicer which means it will maximize juice output while minimizing pulp. I’ll be using mine to make 12 days of holiday-themed juices starting on December 1st so tune in and follow along!
- Oui Beauty* I just recently learned about this clean beauty brand and I can’t wait to try their products. I love their philosophy of creating a luxurious product while also focusing on what’s good for our skin and the planet.
- A showerhead with a filter. I’ve seen this viral showerhead everywhere – I would love to try it. We have hard water where I live – this would be a godsend. It’s sleek and sophisticated looking – the perfect way to not sacrifice form over function.
- Rootless Daily Bites* Who doesn’t need to work on balancing their hormones? This healthy little bite seems like the perfect way to get your body what it needs, while also enjoying a tasty treat. These would make the perfect little stocking stuffer!
- A ceramic rice cooker. I love the way a ceramic rice cooker creates the perfect crispy yet soft rice. Who knows what I’m talking about? There’s just something about that clay pot. And this is the prettiest ricer cooker I’ve seen in a long while.
- Sugar Baby Brightening Soap. I’ve been all about soap bars lately and this one has been on my “want to try” list for a while now.
- A mineral water filter. I love this brand-new water filter, not only is it the prettiest water filter I’ve seen. It adds an additional step after it’s done filtering pollutants out of your drinking water. The rocks it contains add beneficial minerals back into the water, giving your body more of what it needs.
- Merit Beauty. I’ve been wanting to try Merit Beauty’s 5-minute morning routine. I tend to skip makeup in the morning, but I love the idea of a quick and simple 5-minute makeup application. Also, Merit focus on clean ingredients, while maintaining that quiet luxury that we all love 😉
- Yareli’s Dead Sea Soak* I love a good bath. I always add my usual Epsom salts, but this is next level. Magnesium from the Dead Sea…sounds pretty relaxing right? And most of us need our magnesium, so this is the perfect way to get it. I can’t wait to add this to my nighttime bath routine!
- The Conqueror Walk Challenges. I’ve seen ads for the amazing pins you receive once you complete one of their challenges. I’m intrigued and would love to try it out. I love walking, so this would be just another incentive to do what I already enjoy.
- A Walking Treadmill. Perfect for those days that you aren’t able to get a good outdoor walk in.
- Hohm Diffuser. This is a water-free diffuser! Love the sleek design and it’s cordless too! Would love to receive one of these this Christmas 🙂
Not sponsored, but affiliate links are used, which means I may receive a commission if you make a purchase after clicking on a link. Items marked with an * have been gifted. See more gift guides here! Thanks for reading!