Obsessed with Pinterest? Are you constantly getting pulled into the Pinterest time-suck? Do you have an amazing, sharp, trend-forward eye for design? Is your aesthetic similar to the our Copy Cat Chic aesthetic? Want to help me manage the CCC Pinterest page and help it become a more engaging place to hangout? Experience using Tailwind is a plus!
- You’ll will need to post on average 8 engaging home/decor related posts a day on Copy Cat Chic’s Pinterest boards. Note: You won’t need to pin any pictures/posts from copycatchic.com, just outside sources.
- You’ll will have to already be established on Pinterest. Not interested in your number of followers, just your pin aesthetic and quality.
- Your style will align with the Copy Cat Chic look and feel.
- Please send me the link to your Pinterest page.
- What sort of ideas would you implement to grow and engage the Copycatchic Pinterest page?
- What home-related pages do you follow on Pinterest (your top 5 faves)?
- How would you describe your style?
- Please send me 10 links to examples of pinterest pictures you would repost