- Stone Bath Mat $76 – These stone bath mats are so intriguing, they also make dish mats as well.
- Henry Rose perfume $45 – I’m sure you’ve all heard how toxic normal perfumes can be. Henry Rose is making clean scents with out all of the harmful ingredients. I’d love to try them out.
- Handmade soap $8 and a cool olive wood soap dish $7
- Purse accessories! I saw a tiktok on this little lint ball ($12) and I can’t wait to add one to my purse. I also really like how this purse insert ($26) helps organize and give a slouchy bag a little support. I hate having to put my purse on the ground, so a purse hanger ($15) is a must.
- I’ve heard so many glowing recomendations on this juicer ($297). I would love to have one!
- A fun and comfy pair of joggers ($156) is always appreciated.
- This hair oil ($46) has been on my list to try.
- These little travel containers ($76 for 6) are magnetic so that they stick together. They have interchangeable magnetc labels too. My travel case is always a mess. These would definitely make things more So visually appealing and hopefully easier to access.
- My daughter had the child’s version of this brush and let me tell you, it was worth it. She has a super sensative scalp with fine hair and she hated having her hair brushed. This brush was the only one she liked. I’ve always had a secret wish to own the adult sized brush. Costco just started carrying them for an amazing price ($78+)!
Not sponsored, not gifted, but affiliate links are used, which means I may receive a commission if you make a purchase after clicking on a link. See more gift guides here! Thanks for reading!