After the first of October, I consider it prime holiday season. We are so used to stores displaying their holiday-wares earlier and earlier these days, but I try not to get *too* ahead of myself. It’s hard because Fall is my favorite season of all. So come that October 1st deadline, I am SO ready to go, what about you guys?
So after Halloween and before Thanksgiving, we have….Friendsgiving. We’ve been doing it for years now and it’s one of my favorite traditions. A time when you catch up with old friends, maybe invite some new ones and we all come together for good food and good company. Definitely a lot to be thankful for.
Now Thanksgiving decor definitely runs more traditional in my eyes, but with Friendsgiving? I like to go with decor that is a little more modern and fun, with a little fall flair of course. You can check out some of my previous Friendsgivings here.
Here are some items that I have my eye on for this year. As you can see, I prefer a more neutral, but high-contrast look with lots of texture.
- Smith and Clark Cast Iron Pumpkin Figural Dutch Oven $45
I love the look of this viral pumpkin coquette, just not the $230 price tag. This version is a very small fraction of the cost for the same thing!
- Good Friends 15 pack Paper Napkins $3.50
This 15 pack of paper napkins is key when you have company over. The message on it is cute and you could either use them at the table or even in the restroom.
- Eve Smoke Coupe Cocktail Glasses Set of 8 $60
How sophisticated are these coupe glasses? They’re a steal for a set of 8!
- Crystal Art Gallery Wooden Rectangle Tray with Black Metal Handle $17
This wooden tray would be perfect for a charcuterie appetizer board, can you see it?
- Ring Petrified Wood Serving Board $70
I’m pretty much obsessed with petrified wood. I want all the petrified wood home decor starting with this gorgeous tray.
- Large Terracotta Serving Bowl $57
This pedestal bowl will definitely catch the eye. Raising it above the other serving pieces makes it a major focal point on the table!
- Decorative Dried Wheat Bundle $80
I love the color contrast on this wheat, it really makes it stand out. So unique!
- 2-pack Cotton Sateen Napkins $13
Great price for a set of 2 napkins that are 100% natural. The black border piping gives it the look of formal hotel linens. Simple and classy, my fave.
- Wooden Cake Stand $43
This 2-tiered server would work nicely for apps or desserts. A perfect cupcake moment, don’t you think?
- Glass Pitcher $32
Water at the table? Let’s dress it up with this gorgeous pitcher!
- Footed Wood Serving Trivet $25
Another way to elevate your food. And it has SO many uses year-round.
- Striped Linen-blend Tablecloth $27
A classic stripe linen tablecloth is never a bad choice.
- Rachael Ray Tools & Gadgets Wooden Kitchen Utensil Set $30
I love the unique shapes of these serving utensils.
- Thyme & Table Dinnerware Grey Drip Stoneware, 12 Piece Set $54
Need some unique dishware? Don’t worry I got you covered. Such a great price too.
- Better Homes & Gardens Glass Wine Decanter with Wooden Sphere Stopper $14.48
Decanting your wine just steps things up a notch, especially with this beautiful decanter.
- Ceramic Sectioned Serving Bowl Ivory $15
This 3-sectioned serving tray would be perfect for snacks or even condiments.
- Black Pedestal Ceramic Bowl $25
Another pedestal bowl? Well, this one is for a centerpiece!
- Wood Decorative Tabletop Vase $25
This wooden vase is a great piece to have year-round.