Looking to hire a behind-the-scence superstar. You’ll be working directly with Reichel and be assisting her with blogging and everyday needs. Everything from answering emails to styling photo shoots. You’ll be doing a little bit of it all. You’ll be working around 8-10 hours a week, mostly from home.
- dealing with incoming email and often corresponding on Reichel’s behalf
- returning and scheduling calls as needed
- keeping track of blog deadlines, deliverables, content and analytics
- recording blog and social media stats
- scheduling posts
- keeping calendar organized
- returning props and running errands
- open to helping GSD
- Experience with WordPress, graphic design and/or Adobe Photoshop a huge plus
- Strong grasp of all major social media platforms necessary.
- Must have own transportation.
- Good communication skills a must.
- Send me the links to your Instagram and Pinterest accounts.
- Do you have a blog? What is the link?
- Are you familiar with the WordPress platform?
- Do you have and know how to use Adobe Photoshop?
- Why do you think you’d be a good fit?
- What are your strengths? weaknesses?
- Where do you live?
- What is your availability like?
- Why do you think you’d be an asset to the team?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?