Not only is it time for spring cleaning but we’ve also just moved. So in honor of that, I thought I’d post about how to deep clean after moving with one of my favorite cleaning secret weapons: the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Perfect timing to partner on a post together, right?! Oh and I got to have a little chat with one of my favorite bloggers and tv personalities, Jillian Harris as well, who is also a Magic Eraser lover. I’ve been of fan of hers ever since watcher her on the Bachelor! And now I love that I can catch her on my favorite tv channel, HGTV.
- Clean the inside of your oven. Gets rid of grease and grime on your oven grates and door.
- Removes soap scum and lime deposits on your faucet and sink.
- We had a glass stove-top. Most people use a razor to scrape burned gunk off, but the Magic Eraser is SO much easier.
- Buffs out light scratches on wood countertops.
- Cleans up splatters and stains in the microwave.
- Removes cooked on stains in pots and pans.
- Removes coffee and tea stains from mugs.
Cleans white grout & caulking
- Cleans mirrors as well as keeps them from fogging!
- Gets rid of soap scum and build up around drains in the shower, tub and sink.
Instead of paint touch-ups you can use the Magic Eraser to clean those walls
We had to use it to remove some artwork our kid’s created…on their bedroom wall :
Clean front door. We had a white door, it showed everything.
Removes scuffs from linoleum floors.
Removes sticker/tag residue.
Cleans light colored suede.
You can clean window screens without having to remove them!
Removes stains on leather seats, purses & chairs.