- Wrap your gift in the birch paper.
- Cut the burlap into circles and fray the edges with your finger.
- Position and tape it to the package.
- Wrap the twine around the package over the burlap.
- Cut the craft paper into the shape want and tape them to your gift.
- To make the twig antlers, shape the clay into a rounded triangle.
- Stick two twig antlers into it, then let it dry overnight.
- Glue or tape it over the jute and burlap and you’re done!
|chalkboard paper and mini led wreath from brooklyn limestone|
|wallpaper gift wrap from east coast creative|
|giant pompom toppers from eclectically vintage|
|printed wrapping paper and tags from tater tots and jello|