Happy Thanksgiving folks! I’m not one for hitting the stores on black Friday, but I’m all about cyber Monday 😉 So I figured I’d share some of my favorite toddler goodies. It’s been awhile since I’ve done a parent props post. And now that Conrad’s first birthday has come and gone, I figured I’d share some of the things we use day in and day out. Think of it as an update to this baby basics post!
1. wipes | these are heavy-duty and great to have on-hand all. the. time.
2. vest | a vest is a great way to keep ’em warm without interfering with the hands
3. bibs | if you have a drooly tot, these are a god-send
4. sleep sack | this one has 4 layers of muslin to keep those tots warm
5. diapers | we’ve tried cloth, hybrids and eco disposables and these worked best
6. overnight diapers | the only ones that can last 8+ hours
7. shoes | these shoes are the best combo of soft soles with enough protection for outside use
8. crib sheet | we loved the muslin ones
9. sippy | we used this brand of bottle and loved it. So we transitioned to the version with a straw.
10. plate | a great non-plastic, unbreakable plate
11. bib | the cutest waterproof bib for mealtime
12. lunch container | glassware, but stays cool to the touch b/c of the outer silicone layer
13. snack catcher | perfect for toddler treats and keeps the mess to a minimum
14. wean green cubes | perfect size for toddler treats
15. cup | this stainless steel version is perfect for learning on
16. silverware | this set is a must have. the only one with a real fork (that works!)
17. drying rack | a cute way to dry the toddler-ware
18. ice packs | perfect for boo-boos and lunches and sooo cute!
19. lunch box | this one is insulated and last for-ever
20. towel | this one is so soft and hooded is the key
21. toys | these bath toys are made from non-toxic natural rubber and won’t mildew
22. bath spout | a must with boys
23. toothpaste | non-fluoride, sugar-free natural toothpaste
24. toothbrush | biodegradable made with non-gmo cornstarch
25. toy holder | the whale pod is just too cute
26. brush & comb | wooden and all natural
27. lotion | non-toxic, allergen-free
28. shampoo | such a great eco-brand
29. bubble bath | this comes with an bubble wand inside too
30. nail brush | perfect for getting that hard to reach under-nail grime
31. stroller cover | perfect for mid-day walking
32. tray | this slips over the tripp trapp and works great to keep the mess contained
33. high chair | we now have two and use them both
34. travel crib | this is the lightest & has no flame-retardants
35. compact stroller | we’ve had many, the bee is the best combo of maneuverability & size
36. travel booster | perfect for grandma’s house
37. carseat | love this eco-friendly and sleek looking seat!
To see a all of my parenting posts click here.